Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm not a nerd, not yet a hunk...

I am nerdier than 9% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I'm not a nerd!!!!!

For years I've tried to be one but I never seem to catch the nerd bug. Granted, I look nerdy since I wear glasses but...


Do I look nerdy?
Do I look nerdy?

Anyway, this is taken at my day job workplace. I work there from 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. I used to be based in Penang working as a sales representative covering Penang, Kedah, Perlis and Perak. But nowadays you can say that I'm grounded. The company I work for was restructuring and the management wanted me back in the Petaling Jaya office covering the same area. Sh**! You want me to travel 300-400km a couple of times per month??? I had 2 options: (1) ACCEPT company decision (2) RESIGN. To cut the story short, there was a new department called the Customer Care Centre that was going to be set up. I would still be relocating but at least if I get transferred I need not travel anymore. So I applied for transfer and I got it. So here I am...

WHY SHADES WHY?

People do wonder why I would give up a sales position for a desk job. Actually the answer is pretty simple: The desk job allows me to pursue my hobby....


Remember to keep your elbow soft!


hold it there...


everybody drop down and give me 10!

This is what I do for fun... I torture people in the gym! The pictures above are taken from my Body Combat class.

It's tough no doubt(the first time I attend a class, my arms and chest muscles were in pain for 3-4 days!), but it's quite addictive!! Next time I'll try to take pictures of my RPM and Body Pump classes...

4 comments:

dr1/6 said...

when i saw the first pix of you in your office, i would have never guessed you did body combat! wahlauwei!

sarah
http://www.tabulas.com/~shireen

ps: nah..you don't look nerdy.

shades said...

Hi Sarah!

U've done Body Combat before?

Madley said...

Well that's scary... I thought you were doing karaoke at first! LOL

shades said...

hi madley!

Karaoke? Where did that come from?:)