Thursday, June 30, 2005

Insulted

Last weekend I was walking about at Ampang Point and this saleslady gave me this:

What?

For the record, I have a high forehead!!

normal!

If my hair ever starts to drop, I'll definitely go bald- God forbid if I'll ever end up looking like Zizou.

Oh my God...

With all due respect, Zizou is probably one of the ugliest football players around because of his hair. With the money he's earning, why can't he get a hair job or something?

Anyway, gone are the days when being bald is something embarassing. Now it's sort of a fashion statement, besides the fact that it makes you look cool:

Austin 3:16
the epitome of toughness!

There are a couple of footballers who were/are bald and that sure didn't hurt their careers:

Jaap Stam Beckham

I did comtemplate the idea of shaving it bald to see how I look like, but being a fitness instructor, it is better to have my hair on because it helps to keep the sweat from flowing all over my face. I shall let nature take its course then...

No comments: