Monday, June 13, 2005

Sex still sells...

NOTE: Before you proceed, please be informed that there's no picture nor anything sexual in this entry.

OK, this is gonna be the last time I use "sex" on my title- I promise. I just can't resist to talk about it in the light of 2 things: 1)my previous entry, aka "SEX" 2)The news report on the Sarong Party Girl blogger from Singapore.

When I first started my blog 1 week ago, I was getting about 30 to 40 hits per day, with the help of Project Petaling Street. The moment I posted the title "SEX" there, my hits went up to 67 for that day! Curiosity kills the cat, they say...

A few days ago, I was telling my girlfriend about how interesting it is to read other people's blogs and Sunday morning, I saw the report of the Sarong Party Girl:



Question: How many people actually went online to look for the blog?

I rest my case.

No comments: