Friday, June 10, 2005

SEX

UPDATE: data transfer limit reached- too many people are visiting my blog!! My apologies if you cannot see the pictures. I'll try to store my pictures elsewhere and I will never use "SEX" to sell my blog again...

OK, now that I have your attention...

Besides being a fitness instructor, you may recall that I also work for an multi-national medical supplier. Originally I had wanted to mention the name but since I don't get extra money for doing that, I think the company shall remain anonymous for the time being. It's not a great company but it's not that bad either. I have been working here for 2yrs 6mths and this is the longest time I have been with a company(The previous record was 1yr 6mths). We have annual dinners, annual sports club trips(with minimal contribution from the employees), 1 month contractual bonus plus ex-gratia incentives for the non-sales staff. One of the few complaints I have, though, is the lack of parking space. Not only that, we don't have shaded parking lots- the only person who gets to park under a shade is our country manager.

the boss' ride

Also, I hate the fact that I have to start work at 8am and finish at 5.30pm. Back in those days when I was home based in Penang, what I did at 8am was 1)wake up 2)turn on my mobile phone 3)go back to sleep. No such luck here....

Then again, I think I shouldn't complain since now I have my own desk with a brand new computer with 17" TFT LCD monitor. It allows me unlimited access to any website and when I get bored, I can just update my blog- if only I have the administrator's access to install my games.

I know it's messy!

Since we are a multi-national company, we actually have a showroom on the ground floor, displaying all the full range of medical products we have. With guests/visitors coming on a regular basis, it's no surprise that we have a very beautiful wash room. The people who use this the most are the receptionist and the cleaning lady.

nice...

I work on the 1st floor and this is the wash room I frequent.

still ok...

It's not as nice as the ground floor wash room and I sometimes skip this one and go downstairs to enjoy my moments using the ground floor wash room. Again, I think I should be thankful- at least I don't have to use the ones upstairs where the whole sales department is.

what the...??

To be honest, the difference between this wash room and the ones you find in the kopitiam is that it doesn't stink. Still, I feel that the company ought to do something about making the sales people's experience in the wash room a pleasant one- After all, they are the ones going out to the field to bring in the profit...

Man, I really have to stop talking about toilet stuff...

1 comment:

shades said...

Just an observation, not a fetish... :)