Thursday, June 16, 2005

Under the weather-Pt 2

I am back in the office, but not 100% though. I probably could get another day off but it'll be too boring staying at home doing nothing. Just to show you how sick I was yesterday, here are the medicine the doc prescribed to me.

my medication

I can't help but notice what is written on the lozenge pack- it sounds so vulgar.

any better way of saying it?

In case you didn't know, I am staying with my bachelor brother. So, normally nobody's home until 5pm or 6pm in the weekdays. There is just so much Astro could do to help me pass the day. I tried sleeping but it didn't work. So I went around looking for food.


empty...
nothing in here...


no food
Here as well...


nothing much for a sick person

Such is what you get for being a brother of a bachelor. The only nice things about being sick is that I got to watch 2 old episodes of CSI:Miami and 1 new episode of CSI:New York.

On another note, Jeff Ooi is the winner of Freedom Blog, Asia. Congratulations and Malaysia Boleh!!

No comments: