Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Under the weather

I'm down with flu!!! It started with a sore throat on Monday, right after lunch and now this is my 2nd day off- Even had to get someone to replace my Body Combat and RPM classes yesterday.

Today I normally don't have any classes but we are in the midst of practising for the new Les Mills release(we have a new release every 3 months). So tonight I have to attend a RPM tuition and present 2 tracks- Just hope I don't pitam or pengsan halfway.

Apparently reading my blog makes Leslie feel a bit inadequate. All I can say is this:

A blog is all about you, man. You write whatever you like and post whatever picture you want. If people read yours, good; if not, who cares? It's not like we get paid for this(though I would love to be famous on the blogger community). So LES, just be yourself and do whatever you want.

I just came from the clinic earlier and am now in a cyber cafe. It's kinda quiet in the morning since it's a school day, but there are still a couple of teenagers here. What irritates me is one of the kids playing this chinese song over and over and over again- I keep hearing the wor ai ni, blah blah blah... wor ai ni blah blah blah.... It's driving me nuts and I have about 20 minutes to go.....Arggghhhh!!!!!

I'm gonna finish this and head straight to bed again and if I ever hear this song again it will be too soon!!! My God, the song's starting again.....

No comments: