Friday, July 01, 2005

More or Les(lie)...

I was talking to Leslie that day and I mentioned that we both have a lot of things in common.
  • We used to wear the same colour sandals(twice)
  • We both down-graded our cars
  • We both switched from Proton to Perodua
  • We both had our bikes stolen
  • We were rumoured to be gays (ok, I started it)
  • Our current love interests' names sound alike, only a difference of 1 alphabet

Scary huh?

Anyhow, a fellow gym instructor's mom just passed away after an operation on Wednesday- my recent ordeal pales in comparison to what she is going through now. With the right perspective, I think this could be a blessing in disguise- at least there is no chance of me getting knocked down on the highway now. Last Friday night I went for karaoke with my gf's colleagues and I forgot to inform my brother about it. He became worried when I wasn't home at 12am. Besides the inconvenience and having to spend more(on petrol and my cycling shoes which were kept in the motorcycle container), I'm still okay.

However, that doesn't mean I don't hope to find my bike; every morning, went I pass through the lot where I last saw it, I still hope that maybe it would be returned to me. In the mean time, with the possibility of another petrol price increase, having a bike is not such a bad idea. If I'd not bought a new car, I might just buy a new bike, maybe a scooter this time. But where do I get the money?

Hmm... maybe this can help?

It's coming!

No comments: