Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Perodua conspiracy

In case you didn't know, I was initially planning to get a green Myvi before the Waja scam exploded right before my face. Now that I've to give up the Myvi, it appears that I have been seeing green Myvis wherever I go.

First, last week to the Ipoh JPJ to check the crowd renewing the road tax, I parked the car and got out of it. Right in front of me, I see one.



Just a coincidence, I told myself.

The next day after getting my Waja back, I had to drive it back to KL by myself. Somewhere along the PLUS highway, I saw a trailer with a couple of Myvis and again I saw one.



Again, it's anothercoincidence, I said. 10 minutes later I passed another trailer with another delivery of Myvis and another GREEN Myvi was there at the back! I didn't even bother to snap a picture- after all, I'm on the highway going around 100-120km.

So, by the time I reached KL, I thought that was the last of it... till the next day when I left the condo:



Now, every morning I have to walk pass this green Myvi day and night.

Great job, Perodua- just rub it in... :(