Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Les Mills new launch

Tomorrow is the beginning of the week-long Les Mills new release launch for us at Fitness First. I am priviledged to be in the Body Combat launch team this time(was actually asked to help out in RPM as well, but had to go Bangkok).Tomorrow we start with FF Damansara Uptown, and I will be teaming up with Ben Sim for the first time. I always see him as a technical instructor while I think I'm more performance-based. So putting us together should be something like coffee and coffee mate, things should work out fine.

The schedule is as follows:

5.30pm BODYJAM - Jeremy & Suaimi

6.35pm BODYPUMP - Ben & Janis

7.00pm RPM - Horny Herny & Jon Wong

7.40pm BODYSTEP- Jacq & Suaimi

8.45pm BODYCOMBAT - Ben & Alvin

Compared to my previous particiaption in the RPM launch, I think the BodyCombat launch is more stressful. If I ever make a mistake tomorrow, it's gonna be SOOOO obvious! Doing RPM is more relaxing because even if I were to screw up the choreography, no one would notice (except maybe the co-presenter).

Anyhow, I will bring m camera along for the event and show you guys/gals what we do on a launch day. I will also be launching at FF Cheras Leisure Mall on Sunday(3.30pm) and FF Wisma Consplant Subang(8.45pm) Personally, that's one thing I like about working out in a gym with 10 branches- you get to move around and experience different stuff and atmosphere from time to time.

FF members may pre-register for the classes by bringing a non-member friend to the class. So, if you are interested to attend and you have a friend who's a FF member, you can ask your member friend to pre-register you for the classes. Alternatively, if you don't know any FF member, you can email me at mee_goreng@yahoo.com and I'll try to help. Below is the date and branches we are doing the launch- see if any of them is convenient for you to attend:

22 Sept FF Damansara Uptown
23 Sept FF Menara Maxis
24 Setp FF The Curve
25 Sept FF Cheras Leisure Mall
26 Sept FF Wisma Consplant Subang
27 Sept FF Menara John Hancock
28 Sept FF Menara Summit
29 Sept FF Wisma SPK
30 Sept FF Menara Axis
1 Oct FF Island Plaza Penang

SEE YOU!!!