Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Need stamina? Try this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's entry may sound like I'm advertising but it's not. I don't get a sen from this and I have to fork out my money to buy this product- I'm recommending it because I find it good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OK, for the next 1 week, I'm gonna work harder in preparation for the up coming BODYATTACK®, training. Nevertheless, I realise that that probably won't be enough to get me physically fit and strong enough. So, I've to resort to traditional assistance in the form of Eurycoma Longifolia.



Eurycoma Longifolia is known as Cay Ba Binh in Vietnam, Pasak Bumi in Indonesia... and in Malaysia, Ali's walking stick. Now before you laugh it off, this is a serious blog. I am not making anything up whatsoever... so, yeah, I'm taking Tongkat Ali.

For far too long Tongkat Ali is thought as just an aphrodisiac BUT its indications is far beyond that. Its benefits actually include:

* Combat fatigue, increases, energy and stamina
* Anti-aging effect
* Improves blood circulation
* Improves skin diseases
* Prevents hypertension, diabeties and ulcers
* Reduces fever
* Heals wounds quickly

So which one am I taking? It's Orgacare UNIK PLUS I.


This is a new packaging

Looks like a cigeratte packing eh? well, there's nothing unhealthy about it. In fact, this is one potent Tongkat Ali product. There are 30 capsules in a box and the recommended intake is 1-2 capsules, 2 times a day. So far the most I've taken is 2 capsules once daily. Actually it has been quite a while since I last took this as this is no cheap stuff like the ones you find at Watsons, Guardian, or any pharmacies.

Why did I take it in the first place?

It was my eldest bro(not OCD bro- the other one) who first informed me about this product early this year. He was selling this, which he said, was highly potent for health-related problems(besides the obvious reason some men are taking it for). Apparently this product had been getting more than "thumbs up" from the guys who bought it.

The feedback from men with health(incl. sexual) issues had been encouraging but he wondered the effect on a fit person. So he asked if I wanted to give it a go. At that moment, I was still having pain on my left shoulder which had been bothering me for almost 18 months. So I'd figured that I could try it and see if it can help me be even stronger in my classes AND help me with my shoulder.


30 capsule in a box

So I bought a box from him in March. He advised that I should take it 30-40 minutes before breakfast for it to be more effective. I followed his advice and for the first few days, I felt more pain on my left side of my back or trapezius area. My bro had warned me that initially any part of the body that had circulation problem would experience pain. So, I had to endure a few days of discomfort early in the morning before the pain subsided in the afternoon.

However, after a few days, I realised that my left shoudler didn't hurt anymore! I could go ahead with my push-ups without pain-I had been feeling pain most of the time when I did push-up in my BODYCOMBAT® classes. I was even on Celebrex® when I was attending the BODYCOMBAT® training back in March 2004. I had tried acupuncture, traditional massage with the sifu, consult an orthopaedic surgeon and a chiropractitioner but none of them worked.... but by taking the capsules, all the pain was gone!

Anyhow, I subsequently noticed that I had more stamina at the gym, especially when a couple of times I was doing back-to-back RPM® classes.My performance was better then before and I didn't feel sleepy in the afternoon after lunch too.

Of course since my shoulder problem was taken care of, I stopped using it because it's pretty pricey compared to the ones in the market(about 3 times the price). But as I think of the BODYATTACK® training, I just know that I need help. So, I bought another pack from my bro and I started taking the capsules this Monday. I will take one capsule daily till Sunday, and a day before the training I will increase the dosage to 2 capsules in the morning.

Anyhow guys, if you're reading this and you have health issues(not necessary of the bedroom-kind) that I have mentioned, maybe you wanna give it a try. This product is marketed by Mineway and the product research is a joint-effort between a couple of Australian scientists and the analytical lab of Universiti Putra Malaysia- apparently they are using a different method to extract its essence. Taking from the company website on why their product is different from others in the market,

"Unfortunately the contents in the Eurycoma longifolia such as SOD (superoxide dismutase), an anti-oxidant enzyme, organic acid lactone, minerals and amino acids are destroyed during the conventional chemical and mechanical processing and improper storage of the product"

The price is RM110 per box of 30 capsules. If you wanna buy, you can find a list of stockists on the website. Alternatively, you can email me at mee_goreng@yahoo.com and I can give you my bro's contact number. For the ladies, the company also has Orgacare Kacip Fatimah which I have not tried before(and don't expect me to try it!).