Thursday, October 20, 2005

Something about tongkat ali and kacip fatimah

For those with questions on the tongkat ali or kacip fatimah I mentioned on Tuesday, please note that I am neither a doctor nor a pharmacist. I am just a user of the product and thus, I am unable to answer some of the questions you posed. However, if you still want to give it a try, I can get them for you. I have spoken to my brother and the retail price in the market is actually RM110(30 capsules) but he had sold it to me at cost(take look at the picture. I don't think he is able to sell it cheaper to other people because he could be in trouble(with the distributor) if he does that.


note the price printed on the side of the box is Rm110

Anyhow, I will be getting a packet of tongkat ali and kacip fatimah each for 2 people when I go back to Penang during the Raya. Anyone else who wants it, please email me at mee_goreng@yahoo.com, okay?

I was halfway typing this when I heard of Datin Seri Endon Mahmood's demise. My condolence to the Prime Minister and her family. No more blogging for today after this sad news...