Monday, October 31, 2005

Spooky BODYCOMBAT® & Madonna BODYJAM®

Last week, on top of the special Madonna BODYJAM®, Fitness First had our Halloween-themed classes all over the gyms, and I was involved in Spooky Combat on Friday at FF Menara John Hancock with fatboy's favourite BODYCOMBAT® instructor.


Trick or treat?

Earlier I did BODYPUMP®... so had to rush to the locker to change a to put up some make up after class. Calvin came in early and got his "thang" done- some more got gloves a gym member lend him. I just put on my clothes and went to the studio to put some colours on my face.


Your instructors for the night...

We took turns to teach the class in the dark with just the neon lights on. So, it was kinda hard to look at how the members were doing. The worst thing was actually halfway through the 2nd track- no thanks to my sweat-the make up went into my eyes and for a moment I had to close my eyes to teach. Fortunately didn't hit anyone by mistake...


The warm up


The jab


front knee to the groin is a painful thing...



It was interesting and different doing BODYCOMBAT® in the dark...

And here's a clip of the Madonna BODYJAM® at FF Wisma Consplant Subang, with the member in white winning the best Madonna look:
(sorry, I promise next year I will buy a better camera...)