Friday, November 25, 2005

Guys do talk about emotional stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following conversation actually took place. Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George says:
Oh... I got a surprise sms from Ashley this morning

Robert says:
wat she say?

George says:
"Hi George, Ashley here. Hope everything is fine. I need to ask for ur forgiveness for all the wrong I did. n also to let u know I forgive u. Will u forgive me?"

Robert says:
then u say "no.. go to hell biatch"

Robert says:
haha.. j/k

Robert says:
i think dat's very honest of her

George says:
yeah.. at least now I know she's move on... I was concerned about how she is doing...

Robert says:
very respectable i guess... she's dealing wif her past n wanting to chuck out things dat has hindered her growth mayb

Robert says:
so u replied wat?

George says:
"no... go to hell biatch"

Robert says:
hahahahaha

George says:
ok ok.. I said

George says:
"I have never harboured any anger or resentment, only wish u all the best in everything u do... Thank you for forgiving me and I'm really delighted to see ur sms"

George says:
"sorry for the mistakes I'd done that caused u much hurt too..."

Robert says:
dats sweet of u

George says:
now I feel good knowing she's ok

Robert says:
ok... mayb bcos u never really kept in touch wif her after dat huh?

George says:
I still wonder about Jocelyn though...

Robert says:
ya.. Jocelyn's one is probably a big mystery for u

George says:
... different story

Robert says:
Carrie one how haha

George says:
would want to know how Jocelyn is really doing.. bro said she went back to Syd for master

George says:
Carrie, I bor chap..... she cheated

Robert says:
but i guess even for Jocelyn u just wanna know wat sorta situation she is in now ler... not really feelings

George says:
dun think so

Robert says:
u still feel u'd go back to her meh?

Robert says:
lets say there's a chance la

George says:
no...

George says:
things were diff then... aussie water does strange things to the hormones

Robert says:
yalor.. so a feeling of concern la.. nothing to do wif love n all..
probably u'd wanna tok to her to hlp u release a hurt she left in there

George says:
yeah...

George says:
perhaps I could but it's a waste of time/energy

Robert says:
just to know wat u had wif her then was something ler.. to hlp justify in ur heart watever dat took place

Robert says:
ya. if u now u'r good in life now.. just move on n embrace life man

George says:
eh, u think I should keep in touch with Ashley?

Robert says:
just to b frens?

George says:
no, as a back up

George says:
DUH

Robert says:
should b ok ler... will u mention the sms today to Kelly?

George says:
should hor..

Robert says:
just b accountable to her lor...
donno wat level of trust y'all haf established

George says:
will let her know tomorrow when I see her

Robert says:
some ppl if the gf very insecure... susah oso ler to tell these things..
but it's ok wat.. if u feel it's not sensitive issue

George says:
nah, she's not that

Robert says:
at least she knows ties are all broken wif Ashley in terms of attachment

Robert says:
ya.. then just tell her lor.. get to show her dat u'r a man dat honors wat forgiveness is

George says:
ok...