Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Something Penangites can appreciate... FREE STUFF!

Been thinking of joining a gym but not sure if it's worth the money? Fret no more....



Well, the poster says it all... NON-MEMBERS ARE WELCOME! This weekend 12th and 13 Nov the gang from Klang Valley will be going up north and you can exercise with them for free. Just go to FF Island Plaza in your workout gear and with more than 15 theme classes to choose from, you'll definitely find something you like! Oh, watch out for Master Trainers- fellow Penangite Jacqueline Wong and Mr. Incredible Wes Carter!



Looking at the schedule, man I wish I could go back too but I got classes this weekend! Actually I knew earlier that the gang was going but I didn't know about the theme classes until I saw the leaflet in Penang last Saturday. *sigh*



I WANNA GO TOO!!!!!!