Friday, December 30, 2005

New schedule for Jan 2006

Attention Fitness First stalkers members!!!

For the new year, there are slight changes to my class schedule.



A bigger picture is available in the right column below my profile.

Herny has decided to kick me out of Damansara Uptown on Friday for calling her Horny I have been traded back to Menara John Hancock on Friday, teaching BODYPUMP® at 6.45pm and 7.50pm, BODYCOMBAT®. Serves that fatboy fellow for keep praising his favourite BODYCOMBAT® instructor, now he has to settle for me.

Anyhow, I honestly miss the MJH members since I left in November, so I'm happy to be back there. As for DU members, I will still be seeing some of them on Wednesday in the RPM® class . This is what you call, a "win-win" situation for me:)

I'm quite sure DU members will be more than happy to have fatboy's favourite BODYCOMBAT® instructor back, since he was teaching that exact slot till March 2005. As for MJH, hope they will welcome me back with open arms!!!