Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mental block

Can't think of anything to blog about today, so might as well do some advertising.

The 2nd interview with an instructor is ready for publishing but I'm holding on till next week. After all, last week we already got Wes Carter. So who's the 2nd person to be interviewed? If you don't know, I'm not telling. If you know, please keep ur mulut close for now.

CNY, speaking of that.... 10 days to go before Penang get infested with outstation vehicles for one whole week. Initially I was planning to drive home on 27 Jan because I thought OCD will be tagging along. Then, I found out that OCD will be driving back either on 25 or 26 Jan. So, it doesn't make sense for me to drive all the way and pay for the stupid petrol and toll. Therefore, I managed to get a Saturday morning bus to Penang. Even with the expected horrendous traffic jam, I should somehow make it home by afternoon.

I've made arrangements with Kim Boey, Group-x coordinator for Fitness First Island Plaza to teach a couple of classes. Interestingly, Wes, Wenisa, Ping and someone's FCI will be there as well for classes. It's a good thing I guess.. the members will have other instructors instead of the usual faces.

Ahh... lunch time.. see ya!