Thursday, January 05, 2006

Shades does BODYATTACK®

* The first ever Fitness First instructor interview is almost complete. If everything goes well, next week you will get to read about this Les Mills Master Trainer. Who is the first? Stay tuned...

Last Friday at Fitness First Cheras Leisure Mall, Peter asked me when I was going to teach BODYATTACK® with him, but lamented that the time slots were not suitable for me. I told him that I haven't gone for clearance assessment yet and was just taking my time since there's no hurry for me to teach BODYATTACK® class. He then advised that I should not delay as the longer I wait, the lazier I would be to go for clearance.

Darn. He's right.


I hate to be wrong...

After being STUPENDOUSLY HOT prior to the training, I think I have grown cold. Not helping was that over the last 1 month, I had to learn the new choreography for BODYCOMBAT®, RPM®, & BODYPUMP®. So naturally, I just put BODYATTACK® 51 DVD/CD aside and focus on what I am teaching.

Now that the new launch is over, I think I shouldn't tarry anymore. A couple of days ago I've made an appointment with Jeremy to do the clearance assessment this coming Wednesday at Fitness First Menara Axis. Making the appointment was easy, learning the chorey is another thing by itself. Even though I have more than a week to learn the 4 tracks, I will need to find time in between my classes to practise. So far I've only practisesd physically for about 10-15 minutes yesterday night in the RPM studio before class while the rest of the time it's mental practice.


Visualise and attack...

Tonight I will have another chance to practise- Just remember that from this year onwards, Fitness First operation hours on weekdays are now 6.30am to 11pm. Initially I was planning to practise tomorrow morning 6.30am at Menara Axis, but now I think I should be fine practising tonight( 1 hr 30 min Subang Jaya) and tomorrow night(2 hours Menara Manulife RB, formerly Menara John Hancock).


Should be ok now...

Saturday I will have the opportunity to practise my assessment with the class at Cheras Leisure Mall(thank you Eric Ting & Jackson!). That will be my final opportunity to get some feedbacks before Wednesday.

Hopefully next week, I'll have some good news for you....