Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kidnapped

It started out just another day- a public holiday, to be exact - where I went to meet her. Little did I know she had other plans in mind.


" Don't cane me!"
Against my will, I was blindfolded and taken on wild ride.


"I hope we don't get caught in the balik kampung jam..."

I could hear my surroundings but all i could see was:


After riding in the car for while, we began to go uphill. My stomach was feeling very uncomfortable and I threatened to throw up if she didn't remove the scarf. Since she didn't want to dirty her car, she relented.

When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to find myself in a small european town.

Later I only realised it's just Colmar Tropicale at Bukit Tinggi Resort.

So this was the present she had planned for my 23rd birthday in September!

proud abductor

Another pair of love birds


The french-themed resort itself was pretty small and quiet, just perfect for a weekend getaway, although some big-shot engineer did brushed it aside as "a poor imitation".

We had the whole day ahead of us so we decided to check out the Japanese Village.

Koi pond


The Japanese Village features beautiful landscapes, makes you feel like you've somehow been transported to another zen-like realm.


Gf took some nice pictures of the scenery. I also got inspired and struck a few poses.


Maybe the first picture didn't look too good...

Kata


Guards up

"Huuuuuummmmmm......"

Full lotus


"Thank you for reading Perpiration of a Fitness Instructor"


At night there's nothing much to do till 9pm, where there was this dance performance. Didn't see much coz it was raining.

Nice and relaxing...

Click here to read the kidnapper's point of view.