Thursday, October 19, 2006

There should be more...

OK, I've been a slacker lately.

Just not much inspiration to blog lah... but I think next week I should have plenty to blog about after the long Raya break. I've been having this funny feeling that something's gonna happen to me this Sat,... Something that was supposed to happen 3 weeks ago but didn't because of herpes zoster. Oh well, we'll see...

Oh, I'm injured again... sort of. Felt a bit awkward in the right pelvic area since last Sat's BODYATTACK® but didn't pay much attention to it till yesterday. It felt worse after the morning BODYATTACK®- felt like it has something to do with the nerves. Couldn't jump in yesterday evening's BODYCOMBAT®.

Tried to get replacement for tonight's BODYATTACK® but all efforts have been futile. So will have to take it easy later(yeah, like that's possible teaching BODYATTACK®).