Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Invitations to Wedding

I've recently received 2 wedding dinner invitations, one from my cousin and the other from his mom.... Alright, his mom is not getting married too. Just that my aunt is throwing her own wedding dinner for him.

Anyhow, my cousin's invitation is for Sat July 7 while my aunt's dinner is the following night. The weird thing is... My cousin is inviting me alone while my aunt's invitation included gf. I check OCD's invitations and they were similar, i.e. one says him only and the other include "& partner". It's not that he's got anyone to bring but just weird that my cousin & aunt do not seem to understand that if we were to go back to Penang for dinner with our respective partners, tak kan we leave our partner at home on Saturday night while we attend the wedding. Since the two invitations came together, probrably they should've discuss together, either you invite the partners for both dinners or you don't invite at all....

Luckily, gf is going to Geneva and won't be going back with me. Otherwise, maybe have to drop her in Batu Feringghi for night shopping while I feast....

No comments: