Saturday, June 09, 2007

Quotes

There are a few movie dialogues that have made an impression in me. Below are a few that I've remembered for the mvies, with a few of my very own real-life experiences in between. See if you can tell which is which:

Girl: You had me at "hello".

Girl: How to you write women to so well?
Guy: I think of a man, and take away reason and accountability.

Guy: I don't want to lose you....
Girl: You already have...

Girl: I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.

Girl: What do you like about me?
Guy: Everything.... the way you smile with the dimples...

Girl: If you had a daughter, would you entrust her with someone like you?

Guy: Yeah... I uh... I hurt her. I don't know what to do...
Aunt: You start by doing the hardest thing, you forgive yourself. I believe in you. You're a good person, and I know you'll find a way to put it right.

Girl: You're always saying that we have to fight to save a marriage and not give in, right?
Guy: Yes...
Girl: Do you really believe that?
Guy: Yes, I do... Very much.
(pause)
Why?
Girl: Well.... Do you want to fight?

No comments: