Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend demos

After being busy with wedding dinners the week before, last week I was busy with gym demos/promo pulak.

First appearance of the weekend was in KLCC centre court with NTV7's Road Show "URBANLIVE".



I was there to do run some sort of fitness challenge by getting 10 people from the floor to follow me with some BODYCOMBAT moves. Was there early so got the chance to see the performance by the tv personalities.

Dee & Adibah


Dee & Adibah of "Asam Garam"(Fri 8.30pm) got 6 people to join them on stage. They were given 20 seconds to think of a name for themselves as superheroes. Based on the names created by the participants, I can safely say that Malaysian public are an uncreative lot.... Anyhow, Adibah is a very very good singer!

singing Marc Anthony's "My Baby You" with her powerful vocal


Another notable personality there was Nora, who sang a couple of songs which I'm not familiar with. Still love her "Di Persimpangan Dilema"...





Right after Nora, it was Dina of Malaysian Idol season 1. She was good during the competition 3 years ago but she's even better now. She blew me away with Christina Aguilera's "Hurt".



Once Lyn and I were done with our segment, we rushed to Mid Valley's for Maybank's Credit Card Fair. Did the BODYCOMBAT demo together with Peggy. Ended the demo by breaking some planks...

The next day, Sunday I had to get up very early to do a BODYATTACK warm up with Jackson for the Shoe String Run in Kota Kemuning. The run started at 7am, so I was up by 515am....








Went home straight after that to sleep. Finally woke up at 1pm for the 2nd session with NTV7. This time it's Nick's turn to get the participants to do some BODYBALANCE poses.



Was there to watch, just in case they need me to choose the winners for the BODYBALANCE challenge. This time, managed to see Tina(Malaysian Idol season 2 finalist) and Jacklyn Victor. Lucky Daniel wasn's around as he was in Penang promoting his new album "Unavoidable"






Nick showed a few basic poses and off the 10 contestants went.... One chubby guy somehow managed to do the posese pretty well, I was impressed! Naturally, he was the winner of the first prize(winners chosen by audience's response).

Right before we left, managed to take a pic with the one true Malaysian Idol.

No comments: