Friday, June 26, 2009

Misled

Don't you hate to be misled?

I suddenly thought of a childhood experience with this teacher. One day we were asked to do some homework during the school break.And so i did the homework to my best ability and submitted on time as requested. Then after marking the homework I was asked to come up to the front of the class. Right up to that moment, i was given the impression that I was going to get some reward for doing my work.

Mana tahu, i got a scolding in front of the class for not doing the work correctly.

To the teacher, I only have this to say...

You wanna whack me for the mistakes i made, fine. Just don't misled me the whole day. Don't ask me to wash my mouth if you were not handing out candies. I wouldn't have been that upset with you.

Sometimes when people don't do the right thing at the right time, they end up making things worse.