Sunday, August 07, 2011

Wasted Saturday night & Sunday morning

Last night, when I was about to go to bed, I found out that the door of my bedroom was locked. After trying to open it with the key, I realized at the lock was spoilt. It was already 12am I tried to dismantle the lock. After much sweaty effort, I eventually managed to get both sides of the knob off, but the lock was still stuck there. I was still locked out... By then, it was already 1am.

So I decided to shower and slept on the couch.

Woke up the next morning and went shopping for new door lock- had to do it in the morning because afternoon I have rehearsal at klpac. So missed church. Went to Puchong shop opposite IOI Mall but it was closed- last time bought a reasonably cheap on over there. So, had to patah balik to Central Old Klang Road. Bought 1 cheap one(for the guest room as the door knob was loose already) and another expensive one for my room.

I thought I could install them when I got back home... only to realize that I got the wrong size! And so, I went back to the shop to exchange for the right size. For the size I wanted, the cheap one did not have that variation, so had to pay more for another expensive one.

By the time I reached home, I knew I was going to be late for my 2pm rehearsal. Immediately SMSed director to informed him and I quickly install my room's lock. Once done, I had another quick shower and rushed to klpac.

Finally installed the guest room's lock after returning from klpac.... *sigh*

No comments: