Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who am I?

Life used to be so simple. A couple of years back when people asked me what I do, my answer was quite straight forward -"I work with a medical supplier but I teach GX classes on a part-time basis."

Then it got even simpler:

"I work with Fitness First as a Group Exercise Manager and I teach GX classes."

Nowadays, I dunno what I should say... because over the last 12 months, I have done the following:



Performed in musicals

sang for weddings(a couple of occasions)


Emceed a wedding

Acted in a Maxis product launch

Took on a dramatic role

Sang in recitals

Emceed an event


And soon, I will be adding one more thing- stage manager...

So who am I?

3 comments:

Su-Yee said...

you are multi talented. add oil:)

TZ said...

a talented guy...

Hilda Looi said...

my very talented, has all-what-it-takes-to-be-on-stage qualities and passionate performing artist "baby" brother. love ya! *muak*