Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Loyalty has its rewards

Last Saturday night was FF's annual dinner and ever since I joined FF, I have never failed to attend the annual dinner. But this this time round I had to miss it because of my ongoing musical at klpac. 

Monday morning when I went to club, I was surprise to receive my LONG SERVICE AWARD for working with FF for more than 5 years!!!

The recognition:)



So what did I get for being loyal?


It's a... what is it?

I got this box and inside the box was this half crystal ball-like thingy that says "Fitness First Long Service Award". Looks nice, not sure what to do with it yet, but will figure it out eventually. I also received this:

A plaque to remember for life

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to receive these awards. Back in the previous company I worked with, the only thing they gave for long service was RM1000 cash. With this plaque & crystal, I'm sure I'll remember this for a very long time,.... even after I leave next week:)

2 comments:

Joshy C said...

It's a paperweight!

ladynina said...

you can put on your table of new office maa. in case you get frustrated with new job, you can see something that might......

make you happy or regret. =)