Thursday, December 27, 2012

10 years

10 years ago, I tendered my resignation letter to GSK and went to work in BBraun, that would forever change my life for good.

10 years ago, I experienced my major boo-boon on stage when I signalled to sing the chorus of "You Are My King" slowly, and the drummer thought I asked him to go straight into the marching beat of "Go Tell It On the Mountain". It didn't help when I ended the service singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" in the wrong key.

10 years ago, I was annoyed when my dad called me from his barber and asked me where I was. Later I fetched him there, I discovered that he had suffered a stroke.

10 years ago, I had to make the most difficult phone call  to my sister in Beijing, telling her to come back immediately as dad  was not going to make it.

10 years ago.

In Memory of Looi Hock Seng

21 Mar 1933 - 27 Dec 2002

No comments: